Rabu, 11 Januari 2012

Teamwork's Philosophy

..Teamwork is ability to work together toward a common vision.
The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives.
It's the fuel that allows people to attain uncommon result..


-Andrew Carnegie-



Keep Learning, Keep Growing!

*First of all this quote specially is dedicated for my self which have just got a little bit misunderstanding inside my ROJT group.That was surely part of  my maturation self, because there's always no gain  without pain.  
And the second one, this quote is dedicated for me and my partner who're going to m******* . Bismillah, We realize that we need extraordinary effort in order to gain extraordinary result. How halal is beautiful..;)

2 komentar:

  1. nice post brother, keep your spirit to moving forward...
    God Bless You.

    BalasHapus
  2. Ya mas,,you re welcome. Mas , did you have any blog which can be followed by me?hehe

    BalasHapus