Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

wellcomm : my new modem..:)

Assalamua'laykumm..
wow it's really long time no see..long time no write..long time no post some articles..
Yup, actually I haven't been writing anymore for almost 6 months. or since I got busy in applying Job.

And today (this weekend actually) I was so happy. Did you know ? I have just bought new modem hahahha. It's really ridiculous, actually I have put it on my budget for a long time even as number one priority. I wish this kind of buying can make me sure for keep in writing or posting some articles and can be a milestone for my self.

*So, for this edition I deliver my newest picture hehhe. A little bit of narcism

I will write later about my current job in multinational cement manufacturing. There are so many interesting stories here which can be shared. I have promised to my self to write more regularly (As she did). I believe this kind of habit will enhance me in learning English and leadership too.
See you ;)


With Love,
Essa Abubakar Wahid


1 komentar:

  1. if what u mean is selamat datang, yang bener welcome dear..(atau modemnya mereknya wellcomm jd sengaja dibuat gitu? :p)

    i usually take a peek into google translate to check whether my spelling is right/ no. maybe will work out with u too? :)

    PS: find a nearest barber shop soon. rambutnya mulai gondrong..and in case you forget, i dislike it :p

    BalasHapus